Indication: Rivaroxaban 2.5 mg: For the prevention of atherothrombotic events in adult patients after an Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) with elevated cardiac biomarkers (Troponin or CK-MB).
Rivaroxaban 10-20 mg: To reduce the risk of stroke and systemic embolism in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation, Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) & pulmonary embolism (PE) and reduction in the risk of recurrence of DVT and of PE , For the prophylaxis of DVT, which may lead to PE in patients undergoing knee or hip replacement surgery.
Dosage & Administration: Rivaroxaban 2.5 mg: The recommended dose is 2.5 mg twice daily. Patients should also take a daily dose of 75-100 mg Aspirin or a daily dose of 75-100 mg Aspirin in addition to either a daily dose of 75 mg Clopidogrel
Rivaroxaban 10-20 mg:
• Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation: For patients with Creatinine Clearance >50 ml/min: 20 mg orally, once daily with the evening meal. For patients with Creatinine Clearance 15-50 ml/min: 15 mg orally, once daily with the evening meal. Rivaroxaban provides protection from day one and should be continued for long term
• Treatment of DVT & PE: 15 mg orally twice daily with food for the first 21 days for the initial treatment of acute DVT or PE. 20 mg once daily with food, for remaining treatment.
• Reduction in the risk of recurrence of DVT and PE: 20 mg orally once daily
• Prophylaxis of DVT following Hip Replacement Surgery: 10 mg orally, once daily with or without food for 35 days.
• Prophylaxis of DVT following Knee Replacement Surgery: 10 mg orally, once daily with or without food for 12 days.
Preparation: RivaXaTM 2.5 Tablet: Each box contains 20 film coated tablets in blister pack.
RivaXaTM 10 Tablet: Each box contains 10 film coated tablets in blister pack.
Other Products From Anticoagulant