2. Prevention of nausea and vomiting associated with initial and repeat courses of moderately emetogenic cancer chemotherapy.
3. Prevention of nausea and vomiting associated with radiotherapy
4. Prevention of postoperative nausea and/or vomiting
Dosage & Administration:
2. Radiotherapy induced nausea and vomiting (RINV): Adult- the recommended oral dosage is one 8-mg Ofran® tablet or 10 mL of Ofran® Oral Solution given 3 times a day.
3. Post-operative nausea & vomiting (PONV): Adult- the recommended dosage is 16 mg given as two 8 mg Ofran® tablets or 20 ml of Ofran® oral solution 1 hour before induction of anesthesia.
Ofran® Oral Solution: Each bottle contains 50 ml oral solution
Ofran® 8 mg IV Injection: Each box contains 6 ampoules in blister pack