All forms of amoebiasis (intestinal and extra-intestinal disease including liver abscess and that of symptomless cyst passers)
- Giardiasis Bacterial vaginosis
- Acute ulcerative gingivitis
- Anaerobic infections including septicaemia, bacteraemia, peritonitis, brain abscess, necrotising pneumonia, osteomyelitis, puerperal sepsis, pelvic abscess, pelvic cellulitis etc.
- Anaerobically-infected leg ulcers and pressure sores Acute dental infections (e.g. acute pericoronitis and acute apical infections)
- Surgical prophylaxis (prevention of postoperative infections due to anaerobic bacteria, particularly species of bacteroides and anaerobic streptococci
- Chronic symptomatic peptic ulcer disease (as an agent)
Dosage & Administration:
For detail please see the full prescribing information
Amodis® 400 Tablet: Each box contains 20 x 10 tablets.
Amodis® 60 Suspension: 60 ml Syrup in PET bottle.