Dosage & Administration:
2. Dry the ulcer(s) by gently patting it with a soft, clean cloth.
3. Wash hands before applying.
4. Moisten the tip of the index finger.
5. Squeeze a dab of paste approximately 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) onto a fingertip.
6. Gently dab the paste on to the ulcer. Repeat the process if more than one ulcer.
7. Wash hands when done applying.
8. Wash eyes promptly if they should come in contact with the paste.
9. Use the paste until the ulcer heals. If significant healing or pain relief has not occurred in 10 days, consultation with the physician is required.