• Genital candidiasis (vulvovaginitis, colpitis, infectious Fluor)
• Vaginal infections sustained by mixed forms of Trichomonas vaginalis and Candida albicans.
Dosage & Administration:
• One 600 mg VT (followed by a second administration 24 hours later, if necessary). Candida albicans infections:
• One single 600 mg VT administration in the evening. Should the symptoms persist, a second administration may be repeated after three days.
• The tablet must be introduced deep into the vagina and pushed well up to the fornix. To avoid re-infection, it is recommended that the partner undergoes concurrent treatment with Fenticonazole Cream or similar Azole Cream.