Kazim™ is a multi-purpose fungicide belonging to the benzimidazole series, containing 800 gm Carbendazim per kg. WG (Wettable Granule) formulation & particle size is 2-4 microns, it is rapidly absorbed by the plant and its action begins within a short period of time. It controls rotten diseases cause by fungus.
Dosage & Administration:
▪ Blast of Rice - 07g/10L of water
▪ Purple blotch of onion - 6g/10L of water
▪ Powdery mildew of cucurbits - 10g/ 10L of water
▪ Anthracnose of mango/litchi - 19g/10L of water
▪ Leaf & stem rot of pepper - 6g/10L of water "
20g, 50g & 100g