Stromin™ is a board spectrum systemic fungicide combination with Tebuconazole 50% and Trifloxystrobin 25%. Tebuconazole works as Dimethylase Inhibitor (DMI) thus formation of fungus cell wall is hampered. As a result cell wall formation is stopped. Trifloxystrobin works by interfering with respiration in plant pathogenic fungi. The site of action of strobilurin compounds is located in the mitochondrial respiration pathway. As a result of this mode of action, trifloxystrobin is a potent inhibitor of fungal spore germination and mycelial growth.
Dosage & Administration:
▪ Blast of Rice- 6g/10L of water
▪ Purple blotch of Onion- 4g/10L of water
▪ Anthracnose of Mango- 5g/10L of water
▪ Sigatoka of Banana- 5g/10L of water
▪ Anthracnose of Chili- 5g/10L of water
10g, 20g, 40g & 100g