• Cinaryl™ disrupts the normal functioning of the insect nervous system and may cause toxicity by contact or ingestion.
• Cinaryl™ disrupts the nervous system by adding a carbamyl moiety to the active site of the acetylcholinesterase enzyme, which prevents it from interacting with acetylcholine.
• Acetylcholinesterase is the enzyme responsible for breaking down acetylcholine once it is released into the synapse. When the enzyme is inhibited, surplus acetylcholine builds up, resulting in nervous system overstimulation.
Dosage & Administration:
▪ Cotton Ballworm- 35g/10L of water
▪ BPH of Rice- 31g/ 10L of water
▪ Banana beetle- 20g/10L of water